Corrugated Steel Pipe
Advantage of Corrugated steel culvert pipe
Corrugated Steel Pipe is the material of choice for today's infrastructure projects. It will not crack under impact loads or vibrations due to the inherent strength of steel and the flexibility of the corrugated pipe section. The high ring compression of the pipe absorbs and transfers the load to the surrounding soil around the entire circumference. The beam strength maintains the grade and line of the structure by bridging inequalities of the trench bottom and side fill.
• Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
• Variety of sizes, thicknesses and materials
• Complete line of standard and specialized fittings and accessories
• Available in Round Pipe or Pipe Arch Profiles
• Can be used to reline existing systems
• Full engineering support and field service
• Drainage Systems
• Stormwater Systems
• Fish Passages
• Conveyor Covers and Overcasts
• Ventilation Systems
• Utilidor Systems
• Culvert Relines
Providing a service life of 25 to 100+ years, AIL offers three factory-applied finishes to meet your performance and hydrology considerations:
• Galvanized (25 years)
• Aluminized Type 2 (75 years)
• Polymer-Laminated (100+ years)
Corrugated metal pipe size
Corrugated metal pipe is divided into integral form and assembled form; The section shapes are round, oval, horseshoe, arch, etc.
The pipe diameter range is 0.5m-12m, and the processing thickness is 3mm-6.5mm, which can meet the requirements of structures with filling height of 0.5m-60m on the pipe top.