Hot Dipped Galvanized Corrugated Metal Pipe Use
Hot Dipped Galvanized Corrugated Metal Pipe is made of galvanized corrugated sheet and can be processed into culvert pipe, silos, water tank, etc.
Advantage: Corrosion resistance, no fear of bad weather, long service life.
Material: Hot dipped galvanized plates
Standard: ASTM, AASHTO, BS, JT/T791-2010
Culvert pipes for highway, railway, bridge, drainage facilities, tunnel lining, pipeline protection, sightseeing corridor, etc.;
Silos for Grain, Corn, Soybean, Soybean meal, Wheat, Barley, Sorghum, Sawdust, Biomass Pellet, Feed Industry , Oil Plat Industry, Port Industry, etc.;
Water Tanks for Water storage, Aquaculture, Swimming pool, etc.
Galvanized corrugated metal pipe use: culvert pipe
This photo shows galvanized steel corrugated sheet used to culvert pipe
1. Strong adaptability to foundation deformation and low project cost;
2. The construction period is short, mainly assembly construction;
3. Large construction equipment is not required on site, which is convenient for installation;
4. Reduce the amount of water coagulation and sand;
5. The bellows has high rigid strength, reasonable structural stress and uniform load distribution.
Galvanized corrugated metal pipe use: steel silos
This photo shows galvanized steel corrugated sheet used to galvanized steel silos
1. Light weight and low consumables, so the foundation cost of construction is reduced.
2. It has a high degree of standardization, and can be made into standard parts, which can be arbitrarily combined into the warehouse type required by various users.
3. The assembly is simple and fast. All parts of steel silo (metal silo and grain vertical silo) are connected by bolts, which can be installed quickly and shorten the construction period.
4. It is convenient to realize automation. The steel plate warehouse has supporting equipment. According to the use requirements, equipment such as warehouse entry, warehouse exit, ventilation, drying, temperature measurement and full measurement can be configured to achieve the purpose of grain storage.
5. The demolition is simple, the maintenance is convenient, and local plates can be replaced if damaged.
6. Long service life, up to more than 30 years.
Galvanized corrugated metal pipe use: corrugated galvanized steel water tank
This photo shows galvanized steel corrugated sheet used to galvanized steel water tanks
1. Low cost. Canvas culture pond has the characteristics of high wear resistance, tear resistance, durability and convenient maintenance.
2. The disassembly and assembly is simple and convenient. There is no need to dig ponds and build ponds. It is easy to clean and saves manpower and material resources.
3. The galvanized sheet material has the characteristics of longer service time, not easy to rust, sunscreen and so on.
4. Build above the ground to prevent rainwater from entering the fish pond and improve the success rate of aquaculture.
5. The maintenance is convenient and the cost is low. Each water tank is independent. One water leakage will not be affected, and the others can be repaired with glue or canvas fragments.
6. The terrain requirements are also low, and the size and shape can be built flexibly.