<< No article.
No article. >>
US raw steel production up 0.5 percent week-on-week
According to the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), in the week ending on September 10, 2022, US domestic raw steel production was 1,723,000 net tons while the capability utilization rate was 78.2 percent.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us. We will contact you within 12 hours.
Write a review
- STEEL COILS
- STEEL PIPES & TUBES
- PROJECTS MATERIALS
- FORMING MACHINERY
- Aluminium coil
- Top 10 Steel Coil Manufacturers in China 2022
- Corrugated Metal Steel Pipe price
- Outokumpu’s stainless steel output normal despite higher energy prices
- European hot coil prices continue to fall by a large margin
- How to Weld Steel Pipe?
- Latest PPGI Price List of XINO Steel on 20th-July-2022
- What are the differences of Galvanized, Galvalume, Galvanneal?
- How to control the spangle of galvanized coil in production?
- US structural pipe and tube exports down 2.8 perce
- Bashundhara Multi Steel to build HRC plant in Bang
- CSPcorrugated steel pipes
- steel coil
- Steel Coil Manufacturers
- Top 10 Steel Coil Manufacturers in China
- US raw steel production up 0.5 percent week-on-wee
- Corrugated Metal pipes price
- Chinese steel products price